I am a fashion start-up consultant. I recommend my books to get started. They are available as eBooks, Print and on Audio.
Or, contact me for a free consultation.
I need to know your story and objectives - in detail - in order to help you effectively. Here are the list of questions I will ask you.
You can also schedule an appointment to speak with me by using Calendly which will manage our time zone differences. I schedule 6 free 15 minute consultations per week and 6 paid consultations per week.
My passion is working with clients to figure out the best manufacturing solution for their situation. I am not her to sell Vietnam. I am here to help you think through your options, prepare and choose the right manufacturing destination.
List of Questions
2. Do you have any special factory requirements that you must have? Certification, size, location, specialty etc.
3. Have you produced overseas before? If yes, then in what country?
4. What is the ideal quantity per style per color you want to order?
5. Do you have a website I can preview?
6. Do you want to work with an agent or directly with the factory?
7. What are your payment terms?
8. What testing and QC do you require?
9. Do you plan to visit Vietnam?
Learn how to make your own tech packs - free download.The first step to working with Vietnamese sewing factories is to have your tech packs ready. They are both instructions and a contract that save you time and money in the long run. Read my eBook and learn how to do tech packs yourself. Download it now by clicking below.
Get one factory introductionI will introduce you to one factory after I understand your product and business plan. All I ask is that you answer a series of questions so I can make the right match. Contact me below, answer the questions I will send you and let's schedule a time to chat.
Schedule a Skype or WhatsApp chat using Calendly
Benefit from my 8 years of experience advising start ups and working in Vietnam
GPDR Compliance Policy
What is GPDR Compliance?
GPDR stands for general data protection regulation. The GPDR regulation establishes rules to protect peoples personal data and the movement of their data. The regulation protects fundamental rights and freedoms and their right to the protection of personal data. Read the complete GPDR regulation on the following website. Source: https://gdpr-info.eu
What information is being collected?
Who is collecting it?
I enable Google to collect analytics data and I collect the information you voluntarily give me when you fill in my contact form.
How is it collected?
Why is it being collected?
I collect website browsing behavior to improve the user experience of my website. I ask for you the information on my contact form so I can contact you and offer you a service relevant to your needs.
How will it be used?
I analyse the source of visits and behavior of visitors when they come to my website. I use the information collected on the contact form to offer you a relevant service.
Who will it be shared with?
The information gathered is used internally, by my company, to conduct business with you.
Contact me today!
1. Which styles do you want to manufacture first?
2. Do you have tech packs?
3. Do you have any special factory requirements?
4. Have you produced before? If yes, then in what country?
5. What quantity per style per color do you order?
6. Does your company have a website?
7. Do you want to work with an agent or directly with the factory?
8. Do you plan to visit Vietnam?
Overseas Apparel Manufacturing Expert
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Author and Consultant